In developing our campaign strategies and policies we take great care to reflect our fundamental respect for democratic principles while seeking out solutions that will promote global social equity.
Our vision is an Africa where people live in harmony with nature in a peaceful state of environmental and social justice.
Our mission is to work with others to foster environmental consciousness whereby Africa's people seek social and economic prosperity in ways that protect the environment for the benefit of humans, the planet, and the future.
Our core values are reflected in all our environmental work, worldwide.
- We 'bear witness' to environmental destruction in a peaceful, non-violent manner;
- We use non-violent confrontation to raise the level and quality of public debate;
- In exposing threats to the environment and finding solutions we have no permanent allies or adversaries;
- We ensure our financial independence from political or commercial interests;
- We seek solutions for, and promote open, informed debate about society's environmental choices.
In developing our campaign strategies and policies we take great care to reflect our fundamental respect for democratic principles and to seek solutions that will promote global social equity.