Below is a series of updates from the 'fracking' colloquium taking place in Cape Town tonight.
Fracking in South Africa: Winners & Losers – a civil society perspective
- David Fig, Environmentalist and Sociologist
- Carin Bosman, Environmental Management Adviser, and Director of Carin Bosman Sustainable Solutions
- Shan Holmes, Director of RealSearch, Microbiologist and lawyer
Scroll through the updates below to follow part of the talk, or get involved with the conversation by:
- Tweeting with the hashtag #WhyFrackSA
- Click the "comment" button in the feed window, type in your name, and start commenting
- Use the comment facility to post questions, and we'll do our best to have them answered in the Q&A session after the panelists have spoken.
Thanks for joining us!