Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet's future. We need individuals dedicated to the hard work and professional standards that millions of members worldwide expect of the world's leading environmental campaigning organisation.
As a Greenpeace employee, you can expect to contribute to and be part of an important program of work to stop climate change, save the ancient forests and protect our world's oceans, earth and sky.
Our dynamic team is made up of talented individuals who are dedicated to achieving environmental goals. Greenpeace has a strong commitment to personal development, with ample opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive and safe working environment and a commitment to life/work balance.
As an employer, Greenpeace offers:
- Leave loading of 17.5% on the standard 20 days of annual leave per year
- Parental leave for both partners after one year of service
- Paid leave over Christmas and New Year period while office is closed
- 'Green Perks' to encourage staff to minimise their environmental impact, including interest free loans for purchase of an annual travel card or a bicycle
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities to voluntarily participate in the work of our campaign teams, including public actions
- Access to information about Greenpeace's activities occurring all around the world, and, depending upon your role, opportunities to participate in national and international meetings and activities
Below are the current job opportunities in our Australia and Pacific offices.
Applying for a position
Contacts for applications and enquiries
- Human Resources GPO Box 3307 Sydney NSW 2001
- Phone: +61 2 9263 0346
- Fax: +61 2 9261 4588
Before submitting your application please read: