We regularly require volunteers for set roles within our offices. Select one of our offices below or register as a volunteer for monthly updates on new positions.
How to apply
Step 1: Email your CV
Email your brief CV, cover letter and availability to . Please include the role you are applying for and short statements on how you meet the desirable skills for the role.
Step 2: Register
Register as a Greenpeace volunteer using our online registration form to get regular email updates on new opportunities.
Other ways to get involved with Greenpeace
Current paid vacancies
Supporter Relationships Volunteer
Closing date: midnight 12 March 2015
About the role:
We are currently seeking a dedicated volunteer to join the Supporter Relationships team and assist with general administrative duties. This could be the perfect opportunity for you to gain valuable work experience and contribute to an organisation that is actively defending the environment from destruction. We highly value and support our generous volunteers and the effort that they make for our cause.
Commitment: 1 day per week, for 3 months (with option to continue)
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Process all RTS mail and update the database
- Assist in preparing and packing letters to be sent to supporters
- Action and respond to emails requiring non-financial details in our database to be updated
- Provide data entry assistance when leads for new supporters are received offline (e.g. entering a petition signature given at a stall or GP event into the database)
- Assistance with any other projects as requested by the SR Manager
Key skills or experience
- Attention to Detail and high level of accuracy
- Basic computer skills
- Commitment to Greenpeace and our core values
2-3 days/week for a minimum of 8 weeks, applications welcome, positions arise periodically
- Data/information retrieval from disparate information sources including:
- Industry/ government publications
- Scientific literature
- Advanced web searches
- Processing and collating this information using tools such as spreadsheets and possibly databases
- Presenting research outcomes in reports
Key Skills or Experience:
- Methodical approach to research
- IT literate (advanced but not programing) eg Excel
- Science/ engineering background or aspirations preferred
- Willing to do repetitive or time consuming research tasks for campaign (there will be fun bits too!)
This position is somewhat flexible and would suit a variety of applicants with the position tailored to their individual skill set.
No volunteer roles currently available.