Redlist species sold
Atlantic sea scallops, net-pen farmed Atlantic salmon, haddock, tropical shrimp and prawns and yellowfin tuna.
- Finalized and began implementation of a seafood sustainability policy.
- Removed two Redlist species from sale: Atlantic cod and Atlantic halibut.
- Works with industry and environmental groups to improve aquaculture standards for shrimp and tilapia.
- No commitment to improve labeling on any products.
- Information on policy and product sourcing is lacking and difficult to find in any publication or website.
- Sells 5 Redlist species
To download the full report in pdf format, click here