Redlist species sold
Atlantic cod, net-pen farmed Atlantic salmon, tropical shrimp and prawns, and yellowfin tuna.
- Shares its sustainability policy with customers on its website.
- About 35 per cent of the way to meeting its goal of all certified seafood.
- Sells relatively few Redlist species.
- No plan for remaining Redlist removal.
- Labelling lacks on products that are not certified.
- Policy does not extend to other products that contain fish ingredients such as pet food, jewelry and supplements.
To download the full report in pdf format, click here