Clover Leaf must act now to guarantee responsibly sourced tuna for its customers and stop canning tuna from fisheries that waste other marine life.
Take action! Call the company to ask why they refuse to join other leading brands in their commitment to make their tuna greener. Don’t our oceans and Clover Leaf customers deserve better?
Call Ron Schindler, Executive Vice President and Managing Director and ask him to urge the CEO, Chris Lischewski, to act now.
Call Ron at 1 905-474-0608 extension 7094
- If you cannot get through, press 1 or 2 for customer service or call the toll-free number at 1 877-893-9880.
Clover Leaf must act now to:
- stop sourcing Redlisted yellowfin tuna
- switch to more sustainable fishing methods to catch their skipjack, like FAD-free purse seining and pole and line
- transition away from harmful longlines to cleaner fishing methods for albacore tuna
- ensure fair and equitable tuna
- support ocean protection by committing to not source from proposed marine reserves like the high seas area in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean known as the Pacific Commons