As the Logistics Coordinator you are responsible for preparing Greenpeace operation, for equipment management, as well as for volunteer motivation and training by using your profound organizational, research and evaluation skills. You are a key player in creating public events which make Greenpeace a dynamic and effective organization as well as arranging smaller activities like exhibition installation.
- experience in logistics and organizing events which engage larger groups of people and material,
- very good planning, research and organisational skills,
- ability to think strategically and willingness to look for creative solutions,
- highly developed interpersonal skills,
- ability to teach, train and motivate people,
- familiar with working with the volunteers,
- good technical and handcraft skills,
- fluent in English and Slovak,
- category B driving license,
- physically fit and highly stress resistant,
- positive attitude towards the Greenpeace way of work and belief that the environment needs to be protected
The following will be an asset:
- skills with tools and electronic equipment operations,
- knowledge of graphic and geo-location programs,
- experience in rescue service or in humanitarian actions,
- C or E category driving license,
- experience in a multinational and multicultural environment.
You should admire McGyver openly or secretly, care for people and strategy as Sun Tzu, be more interested in Bond’s toys than in Bond himself, and ethically be close to Gandhi.
We are offering an unusual job on a challenging and adventurous position, a huge field is open for your creativity and for your innovations. Work full time based in Bratislava involves a lot of travel. Salary starting from 1.140 € gross/month, based on our salary system and your competencies and experience.
Are you the person we are looking for? Send us your CV and your motivation letter (both documents in English) until February 21, 2014 at: .
Greenpeace is a global, non-violent campaigning organization that acts to protect and conserve the environment. Greenpeace is most famous for its activities that appeal to imagination of millions of people and which inspire to strive for environment and for peace.