The Assistant Human Resources & Administration Officer will be responsible for providing full spectrum of Admin services and assist HRs and Finance department’s activities in Greenpeace’s Seoul office. This chosen person will be expected to provide and facilitate some basic operation of office administration.
POSITION TITLE (ENGLISH): Assistant Human Resources & Administration Officer
DEPARTMENT: Regional Development
REPORTS TO: Senior Human Resources & Administration Officer
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for providing full spectrum of Admin services and assist HRs and Finance department's activities in Greenpeace's Seoul office.
1. Reception duties:
- Answering telephone, internal and external information requests
- Greeting visitors to the office
- Flight booking, accommodation arrangements for colleagues, visitors and travellers
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails, parcel, etc.
2. Provide and facilitate some basic operation of office administration:
- Assist to maintain and improve office premises, equipment and facilities
- To keep inventory, household products, refreshment and stationery
- Annual leave record management
- Name card making for all staffs
- Responsible for related administration purchase and payment
3. Assist on HR and Finance:
- Assist HRs and Finance department activity
- Handle employee attendance record system and summit Attendance quaterly report of Seoul office
4. Visa related duties:
- Assist all the foreign colleagues, visitors and travellers for their visa application and extension
- Assist all the Seoul colleagues for their visa application.
- Investigate and update the related visa policy from government.
- Require to perform occasional travel and outdoor works
- Provide support for the Executive Director or Organizational Support Director on request
- To assist in implementing the ad hoc projects or duties as instructed by the Senior HRs & Admin Officer, Organizational Support Director or the Executive Director
- Operate other general tasks as required
- University graduate
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Administration functions
- Able to work under pressure with occasional travel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Korean
- Sound PC knowledge of MS office
- General computing maintenance skills
- Sound Intranet and Internet knowledge
As we receive a large number of applications for our advertised positions, we are unable to respond to applicants who are not invited for interview. We apologize for this in advance.
Please send your application letter and full English and Korean resume with current salary to: (for positions based in Seoul)
All information collected for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and we do not accept any calls or visits in the first instance. Deadline for the application is 5th of March 2012 (Monday).