Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action.
Greenpeace is a non-profit environmental organisation, with a presence in 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific. To maintain its independence, Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments or corporations but relies on contributions from individual supporters and foundation grants. As a global organisation, Greenpeace focuses on the most crucial worldwide threats to our planet's biodiversity and environment. We are now calling on brave and inspiring individuals to join us.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Assistant Human Resources Officer is responsible for providing day-to-day HR Administrative supports and services for Greenpeace in Hong Kong region.
- Provide HR administrative services for all HK office staff, e.g. monthly payroll, MPF, taxation, benefits and insurances administration, personnel database maintenance and generate the letters, contract renewal, etc.; Handle payroll administration, salary tax declaration, pension schemes administration and all other compensation and benefits affairs for Hong Kong office staff;
- Maintain an accurate and updated HR record and filing system
- Coordinating performance management and C&B processes;
- Annual insurance renewals for Group Medical insurance, Life insurance etc. in Hong Kong office;
- Compile and submit statistics or periodic reports as required;
- Promote & explain from time to time of HR policies and benefits to employees;
- Assist in the annual HR & Admin budget and staff cost budget processes;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources or equivalent;
- At least 1 year working experience in personnel administration, preferably in compensation and benefit administration;
- Up-to-date knowledge of legal and tax requirements for the salary and benefit administration;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Detail-minded, Accurate, Pro-active, supportive;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Mail.
This position is for 2-year contract subject to renewal. Any interested parties, please send your cover letter and resume to
(All information collected will only be used for recruitment purpose)