Greenpeace a non-profit environmental organization, with a presence in 40 countries, is hiring a customer service representative with great people skills and a passion for the environment to join its dynamic fundraising team in the Hong Kong office.
- Assist Greenpeace in developing the supporter save program in order to stabilize the income support from new and existing supporters;
- Handle all incoming and some outbound phone enquiries from members;
- Maintaining accurate records of calls;
- Providing telephone and data entry support;
- Assisting with logistics and planning for donor events, gatherings or other special events.
- At least 1- 2 years customer service and/or call centre experience;
- Experience working for a non-profit association or public organization is an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Able to handle multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines;
- Should be a good team player;
- Committed to offer excellent customer service.
This position is for 2-year contract subject to renewal. Any interested parties, please send your cover letter and full resume with current and expected salary to
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)