Greenpeace is a non-profit organisation, with a presence in 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific. We are now calling on brave and inspiring individuals to join us!
Greenpeace campaigns on climate change globally. Numerous scientific studies already prove that climate change is happening, which will bring extreme weather to the planet and causing unpredictable environmental disaster to the earth.The major cause of climate change is the massive usage of fossil fuels, such as oil and coal, by human species in energy consumption.
- Provide campaign expertise with respect to influencing corporate and consumer behaviour for a better environment and investigate new developments in support of campaign objectives and goals;
- Develop and implement effective campaign plans and strategies to draw attention to ecological abuse;
- Understand and engage our target audience in communities to advance Greenpeace’s campaign goals and values;
- Maintain an active liaison with potential and established allied groups and coalition partners;
- Research and analyze a wide range of specialized material on campaign issues and strategies;
- Respond to public inquiries about campaign issues and other matters.
- Degree holder in Social Science, Environmental Science or related disciplines with at least 2 years of work;
- Sound knowledge of the environmental, socio-political, corporate and cultural situations of HK, Mainland China & the world in general;
- Working knowledge of marketing research, international political, economic and scientific framework relevant to environmental campaigns;
- Outstanding personal, public communication and team work skills;
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese.
This position is for a 2-year contract subject to renewal. Any interested parties, please send your cover letter and resume to
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)