Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action.
Greenpeace is a non-profit environmental organization with a presence in 40 countries. We expose global environmental problems and force positive changes through research, lobbying and non-violent direct action.
With over 30,000 financial supporters, our fundraising team is inviting a senior management executive to join us in making positive change for our local and global environment.
- Take the primary lead with the Fundraising Director to deliver the fundraising programs to increase net revenues and ensure the organization’s long-term financial stability and growth.
- Devise fundraising and marketing strategies and tactics to generate income, acquire and maintain supporters and to promote a positive institutional brand.
- In close co-operation with the Programme Department, publish and coordinate a range of publications, video, web as well as other forms of information for marketing and fundraising purposes.
- Recruit, train and motivate staff within the department and make sure that staff recruitment and management is in line with GPEA policies.
- Work with the Fundraising Director to determine the overall training needs for fundraising staff.
- Responsible for regular financial reporting and budget control of the Fundraising Department
- University graduate, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- At least several years of proven leadership and management in a senior marketing and/or fundraising field preferably in the NGO sector
- Solid financial management, budget preparation, and control experience;
- Good knowledge of Fundraising techniques and strategies
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strategic thinking
- Committed to Greenpeace Values
Interested parties, please send your application letter & full resume with current and expected salary to The position above is for 2-year contract subject to renewal.
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)