Greenpeace is a non-profit environmental organization with a presence in 40 countries. We expose global environmental problems and force positive changes through research, lobbying and non-violent direct action. We are now calling on brave and inspiring individuals to join us.
Purpose of the position
The position of Supporter Services Officer is located within the Fundraising & Engagement Department. He or she will be responsible for the delivery of a sector-leading supporter services program to retain and develop Greenpeace East Asia’s supporters in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Assistant Supporter Services Manager, the Supporter Services Officer works closely with the Assistant Supporter Services Officer to deliver the developing Supporter Services strategy. This involves providing excellent supporter care through the incoming and outbound call and email handling.
- Be responsible for coordinating and planning supporter events
- Provide supporter services to maintain maximum donor satisfaction through exceptional incoming call and email handling
- Conduct outbound calling as part of the supporter retention and development program
- Working with colleagues in the Supporter Services Team and throughout the organization, strengthen the supporter services program to enrich the relationship with supporters and potential supporters
- Prepare regular or ad-hoc reports on the performance of the Supporter Services Program
- Degree holder, major in Business Administration, Event Management, Tourism, Hospitalization, or other related discipline
- Customer services / call center working experience of no less than 3 years, preferably demonstrable experience in handling customer enquiries at a high customer satisfaction level
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and confident to prioritize tasks
- Passionate, energetic, self-motivated and outgoing personality
- Strong administrative skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese typing
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This position is for 2-year contract subject to renewal. Any interested parties, please send your cover letter and resume with current and expected salary to
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)