The third Rainbow Warrior, which entered operation on 14 October 2011, is better equipped to carry it on than any Greenpeace ship before her.
- Port of registration: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Vessel Type: Motor Sail yacht with helicopter landing deck
- Class: Germanischer Lloyd, Notations include Green Passport
- Length Overall: 57.92m
- Beam (Max): 11.30m
- Draught (Max): 5.15m
- Air Draft: 54.25m
- Gross Tonnage : 855
- Sailing Rig: Staysail Schooner, 2 A frame mast with 5 sails
- Sail Area : 1255 sq meter
- Service Speed / Max Speed: 7 knots / 15 knots
- Main & Auxiliary Engines: Caterpillar, IMO Tier II Certification
- Cruising range: up to 9,500 nm
- Accommodation: 30 persons
And take a look at this detailed graphic of the ship!