At last the Colonel’s secret recipe is out of the bucket
The Colonel’s been keeping his chicken fresh with packaging made from rainforests. Despite the impact on Sumatran tigers KFC have been using rainforest packaging made by Asia Pulp and Paper, a company also exposed for using illegal timber. KFC thinks turning the tigers’ home into trash is timber rippin’ good – but rainforest makes revolting packaging.
Read the report: How KFC is Junking the Jungle.
We need thousands of people to join the revolt to change the Colonel’s secret recipe for destruction. Sign up by pledging to spread the word. Then share with your friends and build up the biggest revolt. GET revolting!
Start spreading the news!
1. Get tweeting, using the hastag #KFCnogood
2. Post this pledge on Facebook.
Want to learn more?
1. Read the full report on KFC & deforestation
2. What about other fast-food companies?
3. More on APP's rainforest destruction