COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP (paid) – GREENPEACE EUROPEAN UNIT (Brussels)
Do you know the difference between information, communication and PR?
Are you a passionate environmentalist with an interest in European politics?
Greenpeace European Unit is offering a paid internship in its communications team in Brussels for highly motivated and talented graduates and professionals.
Our advocacy office in Brussels is the political heart of Greenpeace campaigns in Europe. We offer the opportunity to gain experience in a passionate and professional international team.
- Native-level English, drafting and editing skills
- Communications or media experience
- Web management, social media and IT skills
- Demonstrable interest in the environment
- Knowledge of EU politics and understanding of the EU policy process
- Attention to detail
- Good phone manner
- Desirable languages: German and/or French
- Desirable: photo and video skills (shooting and/or editing)
- Ability to perform well independently and as part of a team
- Stress resistant
- Web editing
- Proofreading and editing of communications material
- Database management
- Media monitoring
- Media and policy research
- Shooting and editing of photos and/or videos
- Event management
- Some organisational and administrative assistance
Duration of the internship: three to six months
Deadline for applications: this is a rolling application that will be closed when the position is filled.
Please apply by sending a cover letter (maximum one page) and a CV (maximum two pages) to:
Mr. Stef Van den Eynde at
We will unfortunately only be able to reply to candidates who are invited for an interview.
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace. Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments, the EU, businesses or political parties.