The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about Greenpeace Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and at their homes and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Greenpeace.
- Develop an understanding of Greenpeace campaigns.
- Make presentations and calls and explain Greenpeace campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Greenpeace.
By joining the Greenpeace Fundraising team you get to learn about environmental issues and help Greenpeace remain proudly independent to continue its work for safe and green planet. You get to work with a team of committed and fun loving people.
- An opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to be part of a global environmental organization
- Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country
- Good pay, incentives and flexible hours
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group
On the job training
Training is provided to all new fundraisers on Greenpeace Campaigns as also techniques in talking to people on the street and convincing them to become supporters.
Why is this job important to Greenpeace?
Greenpeace does not solicit or accept funding from governments, corporations or political parties to ensure that we do not compromise our independence, objectives or integrity while we take environmental wrong-doers to task. We solely rely on the voluntary donations of individual supporters which our Fundraisers help bring.
We accept applications from people from a variety of backgrounds. A passion to work for the environment is always encouraged in addition to some experience in direct selling for any industry. Candidates must also have:
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job and Greenpeace Campaigns
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote Greenpeace
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
Fundraisers join us at Rs. 10,000 per month + Travel allowances + Incentives. On confirmation, based on successful performance the pay will increase to Rs. 13,000 per month + Travel allowances + Incentives. We also have recognition and reward schemes throughout the year.
How to Apply
Join us and be a reason for a Greener tomorrow.
We have offices in 10 cities across India. You can join any of our offices in, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune,
Please email your CV or call at the numbers given below. The respective city coordinators will get in touch with you to process your application.
|Bangalore (Face to face fundraising)
||044-42061559 / 9840872024.
||0484- 6492524 / 08891125092
||040-65197767 / 9550184562
||022 - 31926401 / 9022604700
||020-65612780/ 020-64004474 / 8805384356