Scientific research shows Beethoven's Fifth
Symphony, helps our brains work better and inspires people. During
Rock in Rio in Lisbon, we are using this groundbreaking piece of
music to inspire world leaders to take action against climate
change at the next G8 summit, 7-9 July in Toyako, Japan.
Join us in telling world leaders from Germany, the US, Italy,
France, the UK, Canada, Russia and Japan gathering at the G8, to
deliver the energy [r]evolution that can save the climate.
Things you can do:
We're sending a message to the world leaders who
will be meeting at the G8 Summit in Tokyo. If you agree the
statement below, please sign it, and ask that the leaders of
Germany, Japan, the US, Canada, France, Italy, Russia, and the UK
join YOU by becoming energy revolutionaries.
- I'm asking world leaders to deliver an energy [r]evolution to
save the climate at the G8 summit;
- I'm asking for a global treaty that cuts CO2 emissions in half
- for Renewable Energy supplying half the world's power by
- for laws that double global energy efficiency, from lightbulbs
- for powering the world with as little coal as possible and no
- and for protection of our forests.