Radiohead competition rules. If you win, we'll need to contact you by phone by 12pm on Tuesday 31st October, otherwise we'll need to award the prize to someone else, so make sure you're available. When we call, you'll also need to provide the name of the person you want to take with you so be prepared!
This competition is for fun and is designed to raise awareness about threats to the Arctic and what you can do about it, but there are still a few rules, sorry:
- There will be one winner of two tickets. Winners will be drawn at random from those who enter the contest. We (GREENPEACE NZ INC.) reserve the right to exert full decision making powers and any decision we make is final.
- The winner will receive 2 tickets (guest passes) - one for themselves and one for a 'plus one' for the 6th November Radiohead concert at the Vector Arena in Auckland.
- This promotion runs from 9am on 9 October until 5pm on 30th October.
- On October 31st Greenpeace will draw the winner from the draw and notify them. The winner must give accurate contact details when entering the draw in order for us to contact them and be available to take the call at 12pm. The winner needs to make sure they are available to take their call as there isn't much time and we may have to award them to someone else if we can't get hold of you.
- It is free to enter the draw.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. To win, you must be at least 18 and you can't be an employee or immediate relative of any employee of Greenpeace.
- Entry is only possible by completing the entry form on the Greenpeace website. All entrants must be New Zealand residents or citizens and be in New Zealand on 31st October and able to attend the concert on 6th November in Auckland.
- If you win, we'll provide your name to the concert organiser to be added to the guest list for the concert you chose in our online form. These tickets are non-transferrable - you need to use them yourself and you can't sell them. We are not responsible if the concert organisers make a mistake.
- On arrival at the concert, you and your friend may need to present some photo identification, such as a drivers' licence, which matches up with the names on the guest list. It is your responsibility to provide suitable ID.
- You are responsible for arriving on time, ahead of the start of the concert. If you arrive late, you may not be allowed in - this is at the discretion of the organisers.
- You need to sort out and pay for your own transport to and from the concert and everything else you need while you're there.
- Greenpeace NZ can use your name publicly on places like our website and social media in connection with the competition, now and in perpetuity.
- You enter the competition at your own risk and Greenpeace does not accept any liability for you or for your guest's expenses, personal injury, damage, theft or loss in connection with the competition even if that loss is caused by Greenpeace's negligence.
- Greenpeace reserves the right to disqualify any participant and / or to exclude participation, if the participant in any way in breaches of the terms and conditions or otherwise acts in a way which is detrimental to the integrity of the competition. Greenpeace reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time , supplement them or terminate the competition without giving further notice. Complaints concerning the operation conditions and the action may be submitted in writing to Greenpeace NZ. The organizer can under no circumstances be held responsible for the lack of (timely) answering questions.
- By entering the competition you give us permission to send you email on the address provided once the competition has ended, but understand that you can unsubscribe at any time.
Greenpeace New Zealand, October 8th 2012