Ever dreamed of sailing aboard the Rainbow Warrior? Here's your chance. We've reserved a bunk on the Rainbow Warrior for the person who wins our 'Climate and I' photography competition.
UPDATE: THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Here's how it works. We're looking for images that illustrate New Zealanders' relationship with climate change. Entries should be photographs that either illustrate the effect that the changing climate has on you, your community or your environment -- or the actions you are taking to avert climate change.
Use your imagination, be creative there's no right or wrong way to approach this but we're looking for powerful images that convey your connection to climate change.
The winning photographer will be offered a berth on the Rainbow Warrior during an overnight passage in coastal waters of New Zealand.
It's easy to enter - just email us your photo.
Send only one photo per email. Put the title in the subject and the caption in the body of the email. Your caption should explain how the image relates to climate change.
You can send in more than one image (up to 3) but all must be your own work. You must read and agree with the terms and conditions of entry below. (Sending us a photo implies that you have read and accepted these conditions.)
Send your photo to:
Get snapping and good luck!
Click here to see the entries so far.
Conditions of entry
- Photos must not include any copyrighted material not in the public domain or for which you have not obtained the rights to use.
- Each entrant can submit up to 3 images only. *updated
- By entering a photo you agree to have it
- All entries will be displayed on Greenpeace websites via flickr after being approved by our High Committee of Photographic Aficionados.
- The winner will be notified by email and displayed on the website.
- The winning photo will be chosen by the High Committee of Photographic Aficionados and their decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into lightly.
- The winner will be responsible for their own travel to the departing port of the Rainbow Warrior and home again from the port of arrival.
- The winner will be notified by email and on the website.. If the winner does not reply within 24hours the High Committee of Photographic Aficionados will be forced to choose another winner.
- The competition is not open to Greenpeace staff.
- The competition is only open to people in New Zealand.