Are you as passionate about the environment as you are about the fundraising? This is an incredible opportunity to take on a senior role within Greenpeace New Zealand and particularly within our Supporter Engagement Team. As an independent organisation, our Outreach Campaign programme is essential in increasing the support necessary to continue with our crucial environmental campaigns.
The Street Community Outreach Programme Manager position is a key strategic role within the Community Outreach department. The role is responsible for the day to day management of our programme. He or she will be responsible for creating strategic plans, leading their implementation, and the efficiency and effective operational performance of the Community Outreach teams.
This role involves working closely with the National Community Outreach Manager to deliver the overall vision for the outreach team ensuring that our high standards are adhered too.
- Demonstrated ability in leading face to face fundraising/sales teams
- Experience in successfully leading and developing Face to Face Fundraising/SalesTeam Leaders
- Strategic leadership and vision skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in Project Management
- Experience and skills in reporting of KPI’s and intermediate Excel skills
- Experience and skills in recruitment processes and delivery of effective training
- Demonstrated ability in Inspire, Empower & Develop People
- Knowledge and/or experience in Performance Management
- Ability to contribute to the wider global organization and a commitment to upholding Greenpeace NZ policies
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Apply by sending covering letter and CV addressing the selection criteria and why you would like this role by 29th June to Abi Smith