Greenpeace seeks a dynamic and flexible images professional to join our Nordic team and help deliver the campaign programme through the mediums of Photo and Video.
Greenpeace is the most recognised environmental NGO in the Nordic region. Much of which can be attributed to our images. Strong, storytelling images that create a powerful public impression, spearheading campaigns that help create public awareness and change behaviour and attitudes in politicians and corporations. Greenpeace is now re-enforcing the photo & video team.
Do you have a strong visual background, and are seeking to channel your creative talents into making the world a better place? Greenpeace seeks a dynamic and flexible images professional to join our Nordic team and help deliver the campaign programme through the mediums of Photo and Video.
As a Photo Editor and Video Production Manager your main tasks are;
- Engage with the Nordic project teams in the planning and logistics of photo and video production.
- Create and lead photo and video projects to strengthen, highlight, and deliver our campaigns via news and online channels
- Receive, process, distribute and archive materials coming in from Nordic projects
- Produce and edit materials
- Co-ordination of freelance and voluntary production personnel, equipment and external resources
- Have a multi-disciplinary range of skills and experience in photo and video production and delivery
- Have some years work experience from related jobs
- Have good working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Are fluent in one of the Nordic languages as well as English
- Have a flexible mindset and good social skills
- A fulltime, permanent position, preferably placed in Stockholm but could also be one of the other Nordic capitals.
- The opportunity to work and grow in a creative, determined and highly professional team
- A dynamic workplace full of dedicated and loving colleagues
The position is permanent and full time and ideally starts October 1st 2014. Application deadline is August 15, with interviews in the last week of August.
Questions can be mailed directly to the Picture Editor & Video Production Manager Jason White . Applications are sent – in English – to .