Deadline of applications: May 4, 2016
- Lead the Thailand HR team consisting of two HR Officers in the execution of the approved HR goals across the region ensuring the team is highly aligned, capable and engaged to execute the HR vision and goals.
- Ensure operational excellence in all HR administration ensuring Thailand Office compliance and understanding to organizational policies and talent management programs, efficient and timely payroll administration, contract administration, recruitment, leave management, policy administration, benefits management.
- Provide guidance and support to the team, including the creation of individual development and training plans and excellence in ongoing performance management.
- Involvement in the regional HR strategy development and execution and potential to be a part of the global Greenpeace HR community and as may be necessary, represent GPSEA in international planning and other internal meetings.
Recruitment and Induction
- Oversee the recruitment process within the Region/Country by liaising between the directors, managers and country HR Officers
- Monitoring and provide advice in Processing of Employment Requisitions, Recruitment pack preparation, job postings, interview participation, interview schedules, reference checks, job offer and negotiation to ensure that the recruitment and selection process is monitored and managed at the agreed timeline
- Continual focus on improving the recruitment process by assessing and exploring recruitment channels to be able to achieve the recruitment objectives and keep update KPI/metrics of recruitment by monthly basis.
- Prepare remuneration advice, job offer and employment contract for successful candidate
- Manage and coordinate the induction process for all new employees to help establish Greenpeace Culture and to help new employees settle in their role. Monitor the recruitment process to ensure that this is delivered in a timely manner, and lead its evaluation with the aim of continuous improvement of the process.
Performance Management (PM)
- Responsible to design and implement an effective PM process in the national office by providing information of GPSEA PM Policies and Procedures and ensure that staff follow the PM cycle and process
- Manage country HR Officer performance to ensure that they are meeting their individual objectives in line with the Performance Management Policy.
- Provide effective communication of the PM process to Managers and staff and ensure continual monitoring of activities and PM process is reported on a regular basis and ensure PM variable pay programs are effectively implemented.
Learning and Development
- Support and develop the learning and development needs of the Thailand office liaising with the GPSEA Learning Manager
- Conduct Training Need Analysis and work with Department Manager and HR Team to identify learning requirements and priority
- Develop & improve employee's necessary skills & competencies through effective training program including training needs identifications, prepare & conduct in-house training
- Manage & follow up completion on individual performance evaluation to be alighted with company's goals
- Develop, communicate and monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures to ensure understanding and acceptance
- Develop, monitor and manage the expenditure of the national HR budget, according to agreed objectives and the priorities of the unit, in order to ensure cost effective operation.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE APPLYING TO THIS POST
Normal hours of work for full time Employee will be forty (40) per week or (5) days in a week, at 8 hours per day excluding an hour lunch break. This will be from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:30 am to 6: 30 pm. Ordinary hours of work may be varied as agreed between staff and the line managers.
A permanent employee will be entitled to the following leaves:
Annual Leave: 20 days
Sick Leave: 30 days
Parental Leave: As per labor laws and Greenpeace policy
Long Service Leave: 2 months paid leave after 5 years of continuous service
Compassionate leave: maximum of 5 days for the death of significant others
In determining salary offer for this position, Greenpeace applies its Salary Grading Process, taking into consideration the job description and applicant’s previous experience, and the organization’s salary grade.
Greenpeace provides health insurance and travel insurance to its employees.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Greenpeace is committed to providing its employees with learning and development opportunities to be able to perform its functions more effectively. Through its mentoring process and annual Performance Management System, staff’s development objectives are identified and prioritized.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Greenpeace is committed to the principle of Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees, regardless of sex, marital status, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation and any other characteristics unrelated to the performance of the job. Selection will be in accordance with objective, job related criteria and the appointment will be on the basis of applicant’s merits and abilities.
HR POLICIES AND PROCEDURE
Greenpeace management and staff are given guidance on the implications of the equal opportunities policy. Policies and procedures are reviewed to review and adapt current practices to promote equality of opportunity. Other organizational policies and procedures will be fully discussed to the successful applicant.
Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Greenpeace, fill-up the attached Application and email to:
Deadline for Applications: May 4, 2016
We regret that we shall be unable to acknowledge receipt of the form but should you wish to confirm that we have received your application, please call our office at tel. +63-2-3321807.
As we receive a large number of applicants for our advertised vacancies, we are unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted and we apologize for this in advance. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
GUIDANCE IN COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION FORM
- Read the recruitment pack carefully before completing your application form. The recruitment pack contains information about Greenpeace, about the job you are applying for, and brief information on employment conditions.
- Complete all items in the application form. Remember that this will be our basis for shortlisting candidates. Curriculum Vitae (CVs) will not be accepted.
- Make sure you email the form to the correct email address (), addressed to the HR Department, and ensure that your application form arrives before the closing date. Application forms received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- If you have questions, kindly email .
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application letter and completed application form.