The Greenpeace Finance team is looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, detail-oriented intern to assist in the central role that the team plays in the organization. Being part of the Finance team means that we have the unique opportunity to be involved with all parts of the organization, be it Campaigns, Actions or Research, which can provide a useful overall insight into the inner workings of Greenpeace.
- Liaising with vendors to ensure the completeness of W9 records.
- Assisting with monthly reporting of CO2 usage.
- Assisting with ongoing allocation of credit card expenses.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong online research skills
- Commitment to non-violence as a means of affecting change and enthusiasm for protecting the environment.