Dates: Start as soon as possible, for 4 months (March to July 2019)
Salary: 3,950 – 4,100 CAD per month
Location: Flexible, remote work is possible. Greenpeace Canada has office space in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver.
We’re looking for someone experienced in digital communications and marketing and passionate about environmental and social justice to fill a four month contract position, to start as soon as possible. This person will focus on our climate campaign, working within a project team to implement the digital strategy and supporter journey with the aim of informing and engaging more and more Canadians on how they can be part of solutions for climate change.
- Construct an engaging supporter journey based on the project strategy, including a digital narrative and email story
- Develop credible digital actions for supporters that support the project’s theory of change and move the campaign forward
- Ensure all communication and digital outputs align with the objectives of the overarching digital and mobilization strategies of Greenpeace Canada
- Write innovative, engaging, and compelling, web content and emails to trigger action and deepen engagement.
- Manage the project’s social media posts and content, including moderating, creating content, encouraging conversation deepening engagement and growing communities
- Work on the design of visual content, including social media macros, infographics and videos
- Manage the reporting and tracking of digital KPIs for the project
- Together with the Head of Digital and Digital Fundraising Manager, create content for digital fundraising appeals relevant to the project
- In-depth understanding of digital strategy & digital campaigning
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Understanding of marketing/branding, online design and optimizing user experience/usability issues
- Knowledge and experience of web and CMS technologies would be an asset such as HTML & CSS, WordPress, and Constituent Management Systems/EMS such as Engaging Networks
- Knowledge of design programs such as Photoshop would be an asset
- Knowledge of environmental issues and the environmental sector would be an asset
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Application close date: Will continue accepting applications until contract is filled.