Position: Supporter Services Manager
Details: Full-time temporary contract (till June 2020)
Salary: starting at $48,795
Deadline for applications: May 14, 2019
Are you a superb communicator?
Do you have a positive outlook and get energy from connecting with people?
Are you a skilled problem-solver and excited to try new things and develop more efficient processes to build supporter satisfaction and loyalty?
What we do at Greenpeace Canada really matters. The better, deeper and longer relationships we have with the people who support this organization, the better off the planet is. It’s that simple. Through this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a real difference by sharing your passion for the environment with our incredibly diverse and engaged supporters.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a strong team leader with a track record of delivering excellent supporter care;
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- Has in-depth knowledge of supporter care best practices, fundraising and engagement techniques;
- Has experience fostering teamwork, coaching and providing guidance
- Has excellent organization and planning skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload;
- Has excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Is detailed-oriented and skilled at creating new processes to drive performance improvements;
- Is experienced working to and delivering against agreed service standards and targets;
- Has a creative approach to problem-solving with a solutions-focused approach;
- Is able to lead by example and serve as backup to Supporter Services Associates as needed;
- Is adept at using Raiser’s Edge or similar fundraising CRM systems;
- Displays good judgement and is passionate about people and the environment.
If that sounds like you and you want to bring your insight, knowledge and values to work with you everyday to make a real difference – namely, helping to create a greener and more peaceful planet – then this is the role for you.
What the role involves:
- Managing the bilingual Supporter Care Team, coaching them to achieve their potential while delivering the organization’s strategic aims and objectives.
- Developing and delivering the Supporter Care plan to meet and exceed expectations around responding to emails, calls, letters, and in-person information requests and donation changes; resolving complaints; processing and stewarding gifts and fulfilling other fundraising-related requests as required.
- Delivering process improvements across the Fundraising & Supporter Engagement department, automating tasks where possible to improve overall team productivity. Ensuring team’s interactions with supporters are tracked effectively and efficiently on the CRM.
- Gaining and sharing supporter engagement insights to inform future organizational activities.
Candidates should understand and support the Greenpeace campaign tactics, including the use of peaceful civil disobedience. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Greenpeace Canada embraces equity and diversity and is committed to a workplace that is enriched by the people, needs and desires of Canada’s diverse community.
We are committed to accommodating applicants’ needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code throughout the selection process. Applicants, please make your needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants, but only those invited for interviews will be contacted.