The Project Management Specialist ensures that Greenpeace CZ staff has relevant tools and capacity to plan and implement the transition of MS Access database to Salesforce.
If you can combine both project management skills with the right level of empathy for group dynamics, you are the right person we are looking for.
This position is for a limited period of time of approximately 7 months starting February 2019.
- creates a project plan, including deliverables, activities, timelines, and budget
- ensures clear communication, maintains project plans, scribes meetings
- generally leads the implementation within the office
- ensures that the project is delivered on-time, within the scope and budget
- creates and maintains supporting project documentation
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Experience in project management
- Teamwork and negotiation skills
- Leadership skills
- Fluent in the English language
The following will be an asset:
- Experience with database migration
- Agile methodology experience
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Work full time-based in Prague
- Background of an international organization
- Perspective, interesting and challenging work that makes sense
- Work for a set period of 7 months starting February 2019
Are you the person we are looking for? Send us your CV and your cover letter (both documents in English) before 20/12/2018 to email@example.com.
In the subject line please indicate „Project Management Specialist„.