REQUIRES A COVER LETTER?:
How to apply:
Please send your C.V and cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject Line: “Content Creator Intern” no longer than the 17th of April
Due to the large volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to individual queries. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a time period of 4 weeks from the closing date of application.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Create content for Greenpeace channels (social media posts, tweets, newsletter, blog, press release,video etc..)
- Translate materials to Arabic. Contribute to the editing of all Arabic content.
- Contribute to the content of the GP twitter account.
- Play an active role with the output team, by attending the editorial meeting and providing stories.
- Monitor social media trends happening in the region.
- Report media and social media stories about environmental issues happening in the MENA region.
- Conduct Quantitative and Qualitative Media Analysis.
- Creative writing in Arabic.
- Good background on social media platforms.
- Basic skills in photography and videography.
- Good background in media.
- Will to learn new skills and to share your skills with others.
- Interest in and awareness of environmental issues.
- Multitasking skills.
University Degree in Journalism, or Communications, or Arabic literature, or Translation, or Audio-Visual, OR Digital marketing or related field.
Fluency in oral and written Arabic is mandatory. Good English.
Greenpeace MENA is an equal opportunity employer with a long-standing commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. Internships are open for non Lebanese residing in Lebanon. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status.
Wednesday, 17 April 2019
PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT
3 months (renewable)
Berytech Building, Technology Pole, 4th floor, Damascus Road, Mathaf
EDUCATION DEGREE DETAILS:
University Degree in Journalism, or Communications, or Arabic literature, or Translation, or Audio-Visual, OR Digital marketing or related field
Less than one year