Do you have a passion for this planet and want to do more? Work with us!TAKE ACTION
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the financial operations and maintain the statutory books in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP)
- Ensure Philippine office complies with all tax regulation.
- Liaise with Philippine auditor for statutory financial statements, report and compliance.
- Lead the Philippine Finance Team
- Take a lead role in overall office management to support smooth operations in line with the unit mission.
Educational Background & Fundamental Qualifications
- Level of Education: Bachelor
- Field of Study: Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting. CPA with auditing experiences is preferable
- Work Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience with at least 3 years at middle management level
- Experience in an international working environment and liaising with people from different cultures based in different locations
- Possess experience in developing internal control system as well as establish policy and procedure
- Training or Certificate:
- CPA preferred
This is a full-time position based in Manila. Please download the recruitment pack below for more details on this job opening.
Interested candidates are invited to write a Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Greenpeace, fill up the attached application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As we receive a large number of applicants for our advertised vacancies, we are unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted and we apologize for this in advance. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Guidance in completing your application form
- Read the recruitment pack carefully before completing your application form. The recruitment pack contains information about Greenpeace, about the job you are applying for, and brief information on employment conditions.
- Complete all items in the application form. Remember that this will be our basis for shortlisting candidates. Curriculum Vitae (CVs) will not be accepted.
- Make sure you email the form to the correct email address (email@example.com), addressed to the HR Department, and ensure that your application form arrives before the closing date. Application forms received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- If you have questions, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: July 15, 2019