The Communications Department is responsible for media relations for the organization, the creation of visuals (photo, video, design) and other communications, including opinion research and advertising.
- Conducting research to aid Greenpeace's Media Officers
- Conducting daily news scans
- Upgrading the Media Team's wiki pages
- Assisting with Greenpeace Radio production.
- Supporting the Communications Director on a variety of projects, including the implementation of the organization’s communications strategy.
Skills You May Learn or Practice:
- Media monitoring
- Copy writing
- Transcribing of video footage
- Demographic analysis
- Using the Vocus PR system
- Past experience with research or with media is required
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload, and multi-task along
- Radio experience a plus