Communications Hub Internship (SF)
The Americas Communications Hub team is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter (you?) who is ready to support media and social media strategy to inspire and mobilise millions of people to save the planet. The Comms Hub tackles media, photo, video, and social media for Greenpeace International.
In addition to helping the Comms Hub team promote Greenpeace campaigns and maintain Greenpeace’ International’s social channels, the Comms Hub Intern is encouraged to take on projects of their own. Creativity and new ideas are valued greatly on our team.
Skills we are looking for:
- Interest in environmental issues
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Experience using online social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr
- Fluency in Spanish, French, Portuguese, or HTML a plus!
- Graphic design skills
- Support the Communications Hubs in executing Greenpeace campaign pushes
- Seek out exciting and inspiring environmental stories, and turn them into quality content for Greenpeace’s social media channels and website
- Monitor and analyze Greenpeace’s social media and traditional media worldwide
- Engage with and grow our followers on social media channels
- Craft your own project that contributes to Greenpeace communications
All applicants must be able to commit to at least 15 hours/week and provide their own housing.