Tenacious, self-starter with leadership ability to manage and motivate a large team of staff; skills and resources to identify, recruit, train and retain staff; provide visionary short-term and long-term strategic planning skills; and proficiency in Excel, Word, e-mail and database programs.
The Frontline City Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Frontline program in a particular city and its surrounding areas. The Frontline program's objective is to increase the financial strength and political clout of Greenpeace by recruiting members to give automatic monthly donations through a credit card or a bank direct debit.
Include These Major Areas and others:
- Performance: Ensure that new member and financial goals are achieved by meeting specific objectives.
- Evaluation: Fill out and submit weekly reports on recruitment and office performance.
- Frontlining: City Coordinators are expected to Frontline two days per week averaging $30 in pledges per day.
- Staff Recruitment: Spend 50% of your time creating, implementing, and monitoring your recruitment plan to meet your staff recruitment objectives.
- Staff Development: Provide staff with the skills and motivation to work well.
- Leadership Development: Identifying, training and hiring team leaders for every five staff and trainers.
- Budget: Oversee spending and stay within budget for office supplies, transportation to sites, recruitment, and other budgeted items.
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in face-to-face fundraising, direct marketing or customer service and a strong interest in environmental issues.
Commitment to Diversity: Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. Through our campaigning, we create solutions that promote environmental sustainability rooted in social justice. Our mission is to create a diverse and inclusive work environment that is a reflection of the global campaigns and missions that we champion.
Open until filled
To Apply, please click here.