As a Greenpeace Frontline Campaign intern you will gain hands-on experience being a key part of organizing, advocating, and leading environmental campaigns. Through your internship, you will build expertise on a variety of environmental issues and help promote Greenpeace campaigns to stop the global warming crisis, halt the destruction of the world’s last ancient forests, empower consumers to hold multinational corporations accountable, and yes — save the whales. Frontline campaigns provides campaign support, resources and training to canvassers in 13 different offices around the country.
- Coordinating materials for important Greenpeace campaign pushes
- Helping create our weekly campaigns and fundraising newsletter, the "Rabble Rouser"
- Managing specific short-term projects, including online projects
- Reporting to the Frontline Campaign Fellow
- Moving between issues and campaigns as needed and focusing work toward the priority issue campaign.
- Creating and organizing campaign and organizing trainings
Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong online research skills, the ability to work well independently, commitment to non-violence as a means of affecting change and enthusiasm for protecting the environment. Candidates should be computer savvy and comfortable on the phone.