Don’t work on behalf of big, polluting corporations. Come help us save the world, and have more fun at the same time, by interning with the most dynamic Greenpeace team . . . Legal!
Greenpeace legal interns have the unique opportunity to focus on legal matters while working in an activist setting. Not only do interns engage in cutting edge legal research and writing, but they also assist Greenpeace attorneys on a variety of issues such as employment, environmental law, and criminal matters (for activists who engage in non-violent civil disobedience). Don’t worry if you’re not yet an expert in all of these areas - Greenpeace legal interns are encouraged to participate in Greenpeace trainings and brownbag informational sessions
- Legal interns must have already completed their first year of law school
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Interest in non-profit legal matters
- Enthusiasm for protecting the environment and belief in non-violent direct action as a means of affecting change