You will provide support and partnership to the Regional Insights Manager in ensuring that the organization creates meaningful impact, stay resilient and build movements for the environment.
You love exploring data and have a passion for finding insights that can be turned into meaningful action. With years of experience working in consumer & insighting research, you will collaborate with the campaign, engagement and database teams across the region, building GPSEA’s understanding of our core audience.
You will advise and implement best practices for data collection, standards and testing, generating insights to drive further refinement, growth and effectiveness of our environmental campaigning. You apply a structured approach to data storytelling. By combining data, visuals and narrative to explain, enlighten and engage internal and external audiences, you are driving positive change and super-powering our campaigns.
You will work in a diverse organization and you celebrate different points of view from a multi-ethnic & multi-cultural work environment.
You are highly motivated, hardworking, and have a deep sense of purpose and integrity, looking for something meaningful to contribute your skills and talents while also looking for the opportunity to grow. With this role, you are expected to challenge people’s current thinking and create organizational change.
This is a full-time position based in Jakarta. Residents of Indonesia are encouraged to apply.
Extensive qualitative research experience is required:
This includes commissioning of qualitative research projects with third-party agencies, with strong ability to identify appropriate research design & methodologies, and generate actionable insights and recommendations from findings.
Qualitative research referred may include, but are not limited to: Facilitation of ideation & co-creation sessions, Focus groups, In-depth interviews (IDIs), Consumer connects, Online panels, Ethnographic work, Message testing that may fall under any of the previous tools or other advanced methodologies like Concept Recycling, Monadic / Sequential Monadic & Discrete Choice tests.
Some Quantitative research experience is required:
Main task required is end-to-end management of survey research projects which may use PAPI, CAPI or CAWI. Experience in research design, questionnaire development and adhoc data analysis skill are critical to the role. Likewise, knowledge and understanding of digital metrics/success indicators and digital content evaluation is required.
Some statistical software knowledge is desirable:
This may include SPSS, Civis, online survey tools like Limesurvey etc.
Some knowledge in research assistive technology is desirable:
This may include self-service platforms/apps for micro-surveys, eye-tracking hardware & software etc.
Experience in below tasks required:
- Commissioning of work with appropriate third-party market research agencies & consultants, ensuring they meet quality standards and deliver expected value
- Liaising between third-party agencies and internal stakeholders (e.g. Insights team, Marketing managers & directors, Sales directors)
- Monitoring performance indicators of projects and identifying causes of movements
- Management of allocated budget and ensuring cost efficiency of research projects
- Keeping abreast of new research methodologies and techniques, especially in digital
- Data quality checks
- Data analysis – synthesis of different types and sources of data to form a full picture and generate actionable insights & recommendations (both internal & external data)
- Presentation of findings to various stakeholders and knowledge levels
Educational Background & Work Experience
- Education background Bachelor’s Degree with field of study in Business, Statistics, Marketing or Social Sciences.
- At least 4 years working experience in market or consumer insighting research in any industry. Further experience as described in duties above.
Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Greenpeace, fill-up the attached Application form you can download from the link: http://bit.ly/insightsgpid
and email to: [email protected]
Deadline for Applications: 19 July 2020
As we receive a large number of applicants for our advertised vacancies, we are unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted and we apologize for this in advance. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Guidance In Completing Your Application Form
- Read the recruitment pack carefully before completing your application form. The recruitment pack contains information about Greenpeace, about the job you are applying for, and brief information on employment conditions.
- Complete all items in the application form. Remember that this will be our basis for shortlisting candidates. Curriculum Vitae (CVs) will not be accepted.
- Make sure you email the form to the correct email address ([email protected]), addressed to the HR Department, and ensure that your application form arrives before the closing date. Application forms received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- If you have questions, kindly email [email protected]
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application letter and completed application form.