1. The controller of your personal data is Greenpeace Poland Foundation registered under the address: (02-386) Warsaw, ul. Altowa 4, Poland (hereinafter referred to as “Foundation” or “Controller”), tel. 22 851 26 42, email: [email protected].
2. The Foundation has designated a data protection officer, who can be contacted via email [email protected] or by traditional mail sent to the address of the Foundation.
3. Your personal data will be processed solely for the following purposes:
- to collect signatures in support of the petition and transfer them to the relevant public authority, organisation or social institution in connection to the scope of public administration tasks carried out by these authorities, organisations or social institutions or your signup in the projects run by the Foundation. The legal basis for processing of your personal data for this purpose is your consent (art. 6, para. 1, point (a) of GDPR).
- to inform you (via email, text messages, traditional mail, or telephone) about the Foundation’s activities related to environmental protection, our current projects, and additional ways to get involved in our activities. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller (art. 6, para. 1, point (f) of GDPR) in the form of direct marketing of the Controller’s activities.
- to establish, exercise or defend possible legal claims, to enable the Controller to ensure security, and to carry out internal administrative, analytical and statistical tasks. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for these purposes is the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller (art. 6, para. 1, point (f) of GDPR). The establishment, exercise or defence of possible legal claims, enabling the Controller to ensure security, and carrying out internal administrative, analytical and statistical tasks by the Foundation are all considered legitimate interests of the Controller.
4. The Foundation will process your personal data:
- regarding the purpose stated in paragraph 3a – until you withdraw your consent referred to in paragraph 3a. You can withdraw your consent at any time; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- regarding the purposes stated in paragraphs 3b and 3c – until the fulfilment of the legitimate interests pursued by the Foundation on which the processing of your personal data is based or until you object to such processing, but no longer than for 5 years from the provision of your personal data.
In case of ongoing disputes and proceedings, in particular court proceedings, the period over which personal data is stored counts from the date of the resolution of these disputes or final disposal of these proceedings.
5. Your personal data will only be accessed (to the extent necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes and objectives of the Foundation) by the authorized employees of the Foundation, entities contracted by the Foundation to process personal data, entities providing consultancy and control services, entities processing data for the purpose of legal representation, and entities within the organisational structure of the Foundation with residence outside Poland. We will also transfer your personal data to the relevant public authority, organisation or social institution to which the petition is submitted in connection to the scope of public administration tasks carried out by these authorities, organisations or social institutions.
6. Your personal data will be transferred to recipients in third countries outside the European Economic Area (operators of the Foundation’s email system – Canada and USA). When we process your personal data, we also use data analysis tools such as Facebook Analytics and Google Analytics, which may entail transferring your personal data to a third country outside the European Economic Area (USA). Data transferred outside the European Economic Area to third countries, which are not deemed by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of data protection, shall be transferred on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted by a supervisory authority and approved by the Commission. The entities to which we transfer your personal data guarantee an adequate level of protection. You can obtain a copy of the transferred data.
7. In cases specified by law you shall retain full right to access your personal data processed by the Foundation, especially the right to:
- access your personal data, including obtaining a copy of them,
- rectify or complete your personal data,
- erase your personal data,
- restrict the processing of your personal data,
- transmit your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data.
In cases referred to above please contact the Foundation’s office ([email protected], tel.: 22 851 26 42; ul. Altowa 4, 02-386 Warsaw) or data protection officer.
8. Should you think that we process your personal data in an inappropriate manner, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
9. The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, however it is necessary for the purpose of signing the petition, your signup in the projects and/or keeping you informed about the Foundation’s activities related to environmental protection, our current projects, and additional ways to get involved in the Foundation’s activities.