Greenpeace Belgium is looking for an intern (from September till December) with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites and digital content production. This is an excellent learning opportunity for a student to engage in hands-on experience focused on Social Media at large scale, with high impact.
- Want to change the world, fix our climate and you care about our ecological challenges
- Are currently pursuing a degree in digital storytelling, communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, media or broadcasting, or other related field
- Are passionate about and experienced in social media and Digital Marketing. We welcome a clear vision on social media conversation management, engagement and on social media in general.
- Experience social media as your ‘second skin’, and you are proactive and reactive in the social media universe.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are an expert in French grammar
- Have great organizational and analytical skills
- Your mother-tongue is French, and you have a practical knowledge of Dutch and English
- Are able to work at least 10 hours a week, 2-3 days per week
What you will be doing
- Support Social Media manager on campaign conceptualization and implementation
- Produce and write organic content for Social Media
- Build reports with data from social media pages
- Work with our Engagement team to increase leads and test new ideas
- Monitor social networks
- Collaborate with other departments
- Develop news ideas for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Ensure day-to-day conversation management on our social media channels and monitor Greenpeace related conversations on other social media channels
If you are interested in this offer, then please e-mail your application letter and cv to [email protected], mention as subject “Social Media Internship”.