Unless otherwise stated, Greenpeace has the copyright to all images and articles hosted at http://www.greenpeace.org/usa. The credit line for such materials is © Greenpeace. In some cases, images are simply © Greenpeace. In others, you'll see © Greenpeace/Photographer. Please reproduce the entire copyright line.
Do not use the trademarks without permission from Greenpeace prior to any use.
We expressly forbid the use of any Greenpeace material appearing at this site for:
- Personal or corporate gain except by express permission as noted below.
- Party Political Advertising or the suggestion of endorsement by Greenpeace of any candidate for public office.
- Any suggestion of Greenpeace endorsement of a product or policy where such endorsement has not explicitly been made by Greenpeace itself.
- Any suggestion of Greenpeace endorsement of violence or property destruction.
- Any false representation of yourself as a Greenpeace office, employee, agent, or official spokesperson.
For articles and text
If it’s © Greenpeace, you’re free to use it for personal or educational use.
Please include a note saying “Source: Greenpeace (http://www.greenpeace.org/usa)” and reproducing any byline or copyright information in the original.
Please contact us to request use of any Greenpeace image. Use of any Greenpeace image without permission would constitute copyright infringement and might infringe other rights.
News images of reproduction quality (around 8 megabyte in size) distributed by Greenpeace to journalists and agencies via this site are intended for use within fourteen days, and archiving of these images is strictly forbidden. After fourteen days, please contact Greenpeace at the address below:
Greenpeace Photo and Video Library
702 H St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Tel: 202 462 1177
Tel: 202 462 1177
NB: Some images which appear at our site are reproduced by permission, and do not bear a “© Greenpeace” imprimatur. Please inquire of the copyright source listed on these images for reproduction.