We do! Let’s make them into beautiful ELECTRONIC WASTE ART by donating your old gadgets!
This year, we would like to present the magnitude of electronic waste problem in the country. In doing so, we need your help by donating your old, used and unrepairable mobile phones, tablets and laptops and we will turn them into e-waste art.
E-waste collected will be transformed into functional art by artists Tomas Leonor and Rommel Pidazo. You’re welcome to see how “trash” becomes “treasure” at the #AnoiTech?! Fair Advocating for Sustainable Mobile Technology this October 22-23 (venue tbc).
E-waste collection boxes are available in the following locations:
- Greenpeace (Room 201, JGS Bldg., 30 Scout Tuason Street, Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City)
- Commune Cafe (36 Polaris corner Durban Streets, Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City)
- El Pago Sausages (Vancouver Street corner Lantana Street corner New York Street, in front of Immaculate Cathedral of Cubao, Quezon City)
- Fred’s Revoluciòn (Shop 66, Cubao Expo, General Romulo Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City)
- iCreate Cafe Manila (3rd Floor, Venice Grand Canal, McKinley Hill, BGC, Taguig City)
- Ili-Likha Artist Village (#21 Assumption Road, Baguio City)
- Nomixx Retro Grille (10 Visayas Avenue, Vasra, Quezon City)
Text/email/PM your friends and family to help spread the word that WE NEED YOUR E-WASTE!