Data Internship (DC)
We are looking for a forward-thinking, technically savvy Data Visualization Intern to work on important projects. You’ll be working with and learning from the Greenpeace US data team to perform complex data analyses, and design and build visualizations and maps, which will help Greenpeace highlight critical issues of environmental justice.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’
- Passion for progressive issues
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience or classroom work with SQL
- Hands-on work and/or training in a Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, Looker, Domo or Data Studio
- Some education in data/statistical analysis desired.